Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Parrot Pictures How can I link a picture to a website in MS Access?

Question by Stratocaster1111: How can I link a picture to a website in MS Access?
I am creating a database for animal details.

I need to create a view of the database which contains a thumbnail picture of each animal. Clicking a picture
will then open the relevant page of the web site.

So if there is a picture of a parrot, then clicking on the picture will bring me to “parrot.html”

I was thinking of using a form for this problem.

Thanks

Best answer:

Answer by crsimon36
parrot

I think you are going to be sorely disappointed in the end having used Access. Lots of luck. Notepad and a knowledge of HTML would be far better.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:access, link, Parrot, picture, pictures, website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...