Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Birdcage The Birdcage Movie and womens issues?

Question by DaeDre W: The Birdcage Movie and womens issues?
I am writing an essay on The Birdcage movie and HOW IT PERTAINS TO WOMENS ISSUES, I have watched the movie and come up with some things but I have to write a 2400 word essay. I need 5 works cited references. Does anyone know where I can get anymore information on this topic. Thanks in advance.
some of the issues are sexuality, treatment of women and sterotypes

Best answer:

Answer by J_Maverick
Can you list some of the women’s issues you’re discussing? I can’t think of any off the top of my head but if you list yours I may have some ideas on sources for you.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Birdcage, issues, movie, Womens

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...