Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, May 31, 2013

Types Of Birds What types of birds chirp early in the morning?

Question by : What types of birds chirp early in the morning?
I’m writing a paper for my college writing class and apparently just saying ‘morning birds’ isn’t specific enough… She wants me to say the types of birds that are chirping in the morning. I’ve looked for at least a half hour now and all I can find are lyrics to songs about birds and types of birds on sites that don’t tell me what time of day they’re singing. I need the ones that are up and chirping at 5:30 in the morning.

Best answer:

Answer by Brenda
Hi friend

Go to http://AdviceForEducation.info
Complete their questions create an account
You’ll get an instant access to their database.It’s free(no hidden charges) .They offer the largest database of colleges and universities.

I’m sure that will help

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Birds, chirp, early, Morning, Types

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...