Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, May 31, 2013

Finches I have Finches eating from my hummingbird feeder. How to get rid of them?

Question by sunplayr: I have Finches eating from my hummingbird feeder. How to get rid of them?
Hummingbirds are having to compete with Finches for food. Do Finches drink sugar water ? How to discourage the Finches.

Best answer:

Answer by Tammy C
Finches love sugar water.I assume that your feeder has a perch? If you put up another feeder for the hummers,put up one without a perch,as they can feed while hovering and the finches can’t.Then just let the finches drink from the other one.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:eating, feeder, Finches, from, hummingbird, them

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...