Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pigeons Q&A: How long until you can let roller pigeons out of their cage to fly?

Question by Brian T: How long until you can let roller pigeons out of their cage to fly?
Yesterday I bought two roller pigeons and immediately put them in a cage with food in water. One was born this year and the other is at least two years old and both are trained. How long do I need to keep them in their new cage before I can let them out and have them return to their cage?

Best answer:

Answer by Mary M
At least 3 weeks, I would wait longer though, if they are a mated pair I would wait till they started building nests and laying eggs, or if theyre not a pair I would wait a month or more. It’s never bad to be over-cautious with that kind of thing, I hate to lose pigeons that way.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:cage, long, pigeons, Roller, their, until

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...