Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Bird Of Paradise Is the browning edges of a bird of paradise normal?

Question by Gambit20: Is the browning edges of a bird of paradise normal?
I recently got a bird of paradise, I give it at least four hours of indirect sunlight a day, sometimes direct. I’ve yet to get a spray bottle to help with the humidity. I’ve put water on the leaves once to deal with that issue. It is near a heat vent, could this play a part? The leaves are a bit torn from recently being in a small green house and catching on some hooks while we were moving it. The actual edges are crispy, but the leaves are still green. Is this normal?

Best answer:

Answer by I8AShroom
Perfectly normal.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:bird, browning, edges, Normal, Paradise

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...