Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, May 16, 2014

Lovebirds Which is more noisy - budgie or lovebird?

Question by ugogo: Which is more noisy – budgie or lovebird?
I have budgies and I want a love bird. My budgies chatter non-stop and I was wondering whether lovebirds are also like this?

Even if lovebirds are louder, do they constantly chirp all day long? Even if kept alone?
Also, I do have a lot of spare time so keeping a single lovebird isn’t a problem.

By the way, it’s not me who can’t tolerate noise, I actually love the noises that birds make, it’s my family that have a problem with it.
Ok, so lovebirds are more noisy? Well, would one lovebird be more noisy than 6 budgies? I kinda doubt it but I just need your opinions. :)

Best answer:

Answer by Matt
look into this forum it should help http://adf.ly/8yfk3

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:budgie, lovebird, Lovebirds, more, noisy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...