Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, April 11, 2014

Parrot Pictures Q&A: What kind of parrot should I buy?

Question by Tim: What kind of parrot should I buy?
I’ve owned a cockatiel for nearly five years, and I would like to own another bird. Preferably something a little larger with talking skills, but not as large as a Macaw. I really don’t like Cockatoos because of their temperament and loud screaming. I like African Greys, but I’m not prepared right now to make a commitment to an animal that lives 75 years.

Best answer:

Answer by Erick
you said you like African grays right well if it were me i would buy a bird that causes no problems and that is easy to take care of

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:kind, Parrot, pictures, should

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...