Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Cornell Lab Of Ornithology What species of Falcons live in Scandinavia?

Question by : What species of Falcons live in Scandinavia?
I wanted to write about falcons in Scandinavia but there are several kinds and I want to make sure I choose the right one so I can describe what they look like, appropriately. I also need to know things like their wingspan, lifespan, eye color, and coloring of their feathers, beak, etc. I also need to know where they like to build their nests and what they are called (like how Golden Eagles nests are eyries).

Best answer:

Answer by Tim D
Peregrine falcons also known as duck hawks or bullet hawks. Google for details.:)

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Cornell, falcons, Live, Ornithology, Scandinavia, Species

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...