Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Birds Eye What type of bird has a blue head and its feathers get greener until its tail?

Question by AMBER: What type of bird has a blue head and its feathers get greener until its tail?
Today at my high school, I happen to stumble(almost literally)on a small canary sized bird. It had an indigo colored head and by the time you got down to its tail it was a leafy green. It also had a black mask, not like a ski-mask because it only colored the birds eyes black. It didn’t seem to flinch at all when I approached it and took a picture…I didn’t know if it was hurt but, after my class, when I went to check on it, it was gone.

Best answer:

Answer by Resident Heretic
Could have been a Lady Gouldian finch.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:bird, Birds, Blue, feathers, greener, Head, Tail, type, until

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...