Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Cool Bird Feeder images

A few nice bird feeder images I found:

Eyeing The Bird Feeder
bird feeder

Image by Bill Gracey
Yesterday morning my wife and I were in the kitchen and noticed this Coopers Hawk sitting on our side fence, eyeing the bird feeder that was not ten feet away. I like hawks, but I don’t want them preying on the birds we attract with our feeder, so my wife went out and waved her arms at it while I took a picture of it flying away. It certainly explains why all the birds we see are so nervous and flighty. We live in a semi rural area, so there are a lot of hawks around, and I don’t think that realistically we can keep them from checking out our feeder. The picture here of the hawk flying away is not that sharp, but I didn’t have time to go get my bird lens.

Other bird pictures that I’ve taken can be seen in my Birds set. www.flickr.com/photos/9422878@N08/sets/72157628206812625/



Tags:bird, Cool, feeder, images

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...