Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, March 31, 2014

Cockatiel Hand Fed Cockatiel questions?

Question by Jennifer: Hand Fed Cockatiel questions?
I am going to be getting a hand fed female or male cockatiel in early September. I wanted to know if hand fed cockatiels are quieter than other cockatiels. Would a female be quieter? I know all birds make noise but i want to limit the noise as much as possible. i can take the bird out for 6 hours a day. i have a large cage will many foraging toys and perches. If i am in my room upstairs with the bird and my door is closed, will my mom be able to hear the bird downstairs? Would a female be better? I am going to ask the breeder who is the quietest. i have had two parakeets before so i know how loud they are. will one female cockatiel be quieter than two parakeets? please help! my mom does not like loud noise all day. :)

Best answer:

Answer by Deidra
Uh you should not get only one. They are social creatures and can become lonely and depressed if they are alone.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:Cockatiel, hand, questions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...