Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Birdcage How would I style my hair in a 1940s/1950s style for my wedding?

Question by Kimchi mama: How would I style my hair in a 1940s/1950s style for my wedding?
I have an a line bob about shoulder length and i plan on wearing a birdcage veil, what hair styles would look best? I also want to cover my forehead as much as possible! hah…thanks!

Best answer:

Answer by Cinthia Round house kicking VT
I think the best thing you can do is schedule a consult with a hair stylest. Look at hair styles – there should be books at the salon to look at. Also, get some pictures of actresses from that time frame and see what you like. You can take those pictures with you to your stylist appointment.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:1940s/1950s, Birdcage, hair, style, Wedding, would

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...