Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Parrot For Sale What type of mini macaw has been best in your experience?

Question by Lorri R: What type of mini macaw has been best in your experience?
I am looking to buy a mini macaw because i found this one severe macaw that loves me, but he is not for sale. What type of mini macaw has been the best experience for you sweetness wise.

Best answer:

Answer by Birdman
I have a Yellow Collared Macaw, which is a little smaller than the severe. She was my first parrot. Very affectionate, very playful, full of personality. Very nice bird, but kind of loud. My favorite mini is the Hahn’s Macaw. They are the smallest of the minis. Never met one I didn’t like-very sweet birds. If I didn’t already have my Yellow Collared, I’d get a Hahn’s.
HTH

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:been, best, experience, macaw, Mini, Parrot, sale, type

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...