Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Parrot For Sale How do you break a bird from biting?

Question by You Don’t Know My Name: How do you break a bird from biting?
I have an Amazon Parrot that I plunked down 2000 dollars for. At the pet store he was nice to everybody, and talked, but I took him home and now he bites my dog’s ears, and terrorizes my cat. My other animals are so afraid of this bird that they won’t even go in the same room he is in. The people at the pet store said he’d be fine with other animals, but it doesn’t look like he is. I’m just afraid he’s going to start picking on my Oscar fish next.

Best answer:

Answer by jane c
maybe get him stuffed and put him back on his purch – he wont be any bother then!! lol

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:bird, biting, Break, from, Parrot, sale

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...