Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, June 24, 2013

Buy Birds Can I buy a bird that will clean my teeth?

Question by Aaron G.: Can I buy a bird that will clean my teeth?
I’ve seen wildlife shows of birds cleaning hippos’ teeth, and this is one of the most commonly used examples of symbiosis. Since I don’t always have the time to do it, can I buy a bird that will clean my teeth? If so, what kind of bird will do this, where can I get one and how much does it cost?

Best answer:

Answer by Stephanie
ewwww this is gross birds wash their feet and lick themselves so you want germs and poop inside your mouth? also it takes a long time to get the bird to trust you sometimes year. you always need to brush your teeth day and night or risk mouth issues

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:bird, Birds, clean, Teeth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...