Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Bird Feeder Poles Help, my bird feeders have been taken over by squirrels. How can I keep them out?

Question by sumerluv: Help, my bird feeders have been taken over by squirrels. How can I keep them out?
One feeder is standing on a pole and up they climb to get to the feeder. Have already tried WD-40 and vaseline on the pole. Didn’t work. The other one is hanging from a branch in a tree and they climb the tree, walk on the branch and down the feeder to eat. Bird seed is costly and they are driving me nuts.
Thanks in advance.

Best answer:

Answer by dukefenton
Ah, one of the eternal frustrations of gardening. All I can tell you is that there are more than a few squirrel-busting devices available at most garden and feed stores; some work better than others.

Personally I prefer to just shoot the little vermin, but most people are nicer than that.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:been, bird, feeder, Feeders, Help, keep, over, Poles, squirrels, taken, them

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...