Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bird Feeding What are some Hawaiian birds that feed off of nectar that are bright and beautiful?

Question by hiswifey: What are some Hawaiian birds that feed off of nectar that are bright and beautiful?
I’m in the process of getting tattoos. I am getting several different kinds of hawaiian flowers tattooed on my upper back and I would like to have an exotic hawaiian bird that feeds off of nectar or whatever incorporated in the tattoo. I’ve seen honey creepers but I need something with some bright colors. Perhaps a Hawaiian butterfly too. Any websites or ideas would be nice. Thanks.

Best answer:

Answer by Pokeman36113
hummining birds
hope this helps

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:beautiful, bird, Birds, bright, feed., Feeding, Hawaiian, nectar, some

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...