Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, April 14, 2013

World Bird Sanctuary

A few nice bird facts images I found:

World Bird Sanctuary
bird facts

Image by fotobydave
the VWorld Bird Sanctuary in St Louis provides refuge for many birds that have been mistreated. They have many different programs and I attended a morning birding walk. We started at the bird feeder near the office.

Check out for more info

blur bird
bird facts

Image by inajeep
Knowing the humming bird comes when we put the feeder out, I was moving chairs to get to the feeder and it shows up above my head chirps "Hurry up" and leaves. I go in refill the feeder, grab my camera and tripod. Set everything up and wait. 10 minutes later it comes, hovers a bit but I can’t wait and snap the blurriest pick I ever saw and it takes off for the night.

and I realized after the fact that I had burst mode set to slow instead of hi speed. *face palm*

20100722_02754



Tags:bird, Sanctuary, World

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...