Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Parrot Pictures Q&A: What are some colorful species of parrot?

Question by Alli: What are some colorful species of parrot?
I need to draw 30 animals for my art homework, and I chose parrots. I know almost all parrots are colorful and unique, but I’m having difficulty thinking of some good ones.

What are some non-generic parrots I could draw?

I already have:

African grey
hyacinth macaw
scarlet macaw
umbrella cockatoo
black palm cockatoo
a few conures

I’ll draw any parrot, really, but unique looking ones are the best.

Best answer:

Answer by Josiah W
Nillr ffddaina’s these kind are awesome!

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Colorful, Parrot, pictures, some, Species

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...