Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Parrot Could you please give my tips on buying a cockatool parrot?

Question by Victorious: Could you please give my tips on buying a cockatool parrot?
I am buying a large cockatool parrot and i have a ton of questions. Will it let me sleep? I have to keep it in my bedroom. In the summer what do i do about air conditioning? My house has the kind we place in the window and we only turn them on at night so this has me concerned. And last will my parrot attract mice? We do have a history of mice in my home. I belive they are all gone but still im concerned.

Best answer:

Answer by poweranni
cockatoo?

They can scream at night.

Air conditioning is not great for birds unless it is really, really hot. There is no air conditioning in their native habitat.

You parrot will not attract mice, but his food will.

You know … this might not be the best species for you, at this time.

Cockatiels and many other species of parrot, do not scream at night. And they don’t scream as loud. Unless you own your home, or plan on living there for the next 60 years, perhaps a cockatoo is not the best choice right now.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Buying, cockatool, could, give, Parrot, please, Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...