Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, April 26, 2013

Flightless Birds What are some birds that are really good at hopping?

Question by weasels_forever: What are some birds that are really good at hopping?
Hello, I am trying to design a flightless bird for my fantasy world that travels primarily by hopping. They’re about the size of the average house cat. However, I need a reference bird for which to draw their legs. I know I’ve seen several birds hop from place to place when they’re on the ground (songbirds, toucans), but these birds have wings and wouldn’t normally spend the whole day doing that. I’m trying to strive for realism, so I’m hoping someone knows.
Thanks!

Best answer:

Answer by Moupar
Smal finches hop around. You can try to make a jumbo irredescent finch!

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Birds, Flightless, Good, hopping, really, some

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...