Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Bird Pictures Q&A: What site has the cheapest, pay-as-you-go stock photo sites?

Question by Creatively Juiced: What site has the cheapest, pay-as-you-go stock photo sites?
I only need one or two images, and I don’t want to pay a lot of money (I’m a college student and it’s for an assignment). What is the best site to use? I need cute images of cats, dogs, bunnies, birds, a picture with at least two of those in it. If you can please help me, that would be great!

Best answer:

Answer by vectorassassin
use Stock.XCHNG…it’s totally free, you just have to register for the site.

http://sxc.hu

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:bird, cheapest, payasyougo, Photo, pictures, site, sites, stock

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...