Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, September 24, 2012

Thistle Bird Seed What kind of thistle is in bird feed for small birds? Does it grow in the Northeast USA naturally?

Question by picky gardener: What kind of thistle is in bird feed for small birds? Does it grow in the Northeast USA naturally?
I am looking for the most specific name and details of how and where the thistle can germinate. I do not want to cause my neighboring farmers problems in their feilds. My sunflower seeds do not upset them but thistle would not be good. I want to keep the farmers in our area so I want to be curtious to them as they are to me.

Best answer:

Answer by the01animal
it is black thistle
because of the addatives to their field (pestacides fertilizer weed control etc) it wont grow in thier fields
dont worry about it

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:bird, Birds, feed., grow, kind, Naturally, northeast, seed, small, Thistle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...