Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pigeons Q&A: Is it illegal to shoot pigeons in my yard with a crossbow?

Question by : Is it illegal to shoot pigeons in my yard with a crossbow?
I know I can’t fire a gun or firearm of any kind but I have a crossbow and these pigeons are just swarming my 1/2 acre property and eating all my dogs food. I don’t want him to get sick from the dirty birds. By the way, these are feral pigeons not homing, or dovetail pigeons.

So crossbow, good or bad idea?

Best answer:

Answer by NK➒➏
Why can’t you just chuck a rock at them or something?

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:crossbow, Illegal, pigeons, Shoot, yard

1 comments:

  1. Isn't a crossbow a firearm? I don't know where you are but in many parts of Europe you need the same license for one as a gun. Also, watch you don't hit a neighbour, then you'll have cops swarming all over your property.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...