Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Chromed Bird Why does Angry Birds run so slow on my Macbook?

Question by : Why does Angry Birds run so slow on my Macbook?
I just started playing Angry Birds yesterday on my Macbook, and it is very slow, though not to the point of being downright unplayable. I’ve been playing it on Firefox, which the site even asked me to upgrade, but the version I’m playing is called Angry Birds Chrome.

Could it be that I’m playing the wrong version on the wrong system? If not, what could I be doing wrong here?

Best answer:

Answer by Flat Kat
The reason is because angry birds is meant for iphone, itouch, ipad & so on. It is not made for the software of a computer. I had the same problem as you &the best way to get angry birds is on an ipad2.
Sorry 4 the bad news

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:angry, bird, Birds, Chromed, Macbook, Slow

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...