Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bird Identification Q&A: I need help finding a book on how to survive and snake/bird species identification?

Question by Survivor: I need help finding a book on how to survive and snake/bird species identification?
I’m a survival enthusiast and i love nature. I’m going to see if i can survive without any help or supplies, like food in the mountains of kentucky. I want a survival book to help me out and i just want the identification books for fun.

It’d be nice to have as accurate a book as possible, i mean for the location, because obviously a desert survival book won’t help much.

Best answer:

Answer by Em
Try your local library.Don’t forget to get a camel pack for your water.Good luck.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:bird, book, finding, Help, Identification, need, snake/bird, Species, survive

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...