Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, July 23, 2012

Cockatiel Birds Q&A: I need help about my baby cockatiel birds? Why is the parents pecking at thier babies?

Question by : I need help about my baby cockatiel birds? Why is the parents pecking at thier babies?
I mean it started yesterday and my dad thinks that the mother and father will kill their babies. Why are they doing this and what should I do? THE BABIES ARE ABOUT TWO WEEKS OLD AND THEIR ARE NOT BLEEDING YET. HELP.

Best answer:

Answer by Nabi
They could be grooming or checking the babies to see if they have any sort of problem. I dont think they’ll kill them but check if theres anuthing wrong with the babies. if you see something wrong cal the vet, or if they continue to peck and ur getting real worried call the vet then too. otherwise i dont htink its a prob, i think its the natural way of life n nature
hope i helped

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:about, babies, Baby, Birds, Cockatiel, Help, need, parents, pecking, thier

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...