Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Buy Birds Do you think I should buy another bird if my two birds fight a lot?

Question by iloveu13: Do you think I should buy another bird if my two birds fight a lot?
My birds like each other,but not that much. When one of my birds eat or drink the other one screams at him. Also when one of them is sleeping the other wakes him/her up.I don’t want to seperate them becaause the have someone to play with,but the fight a lot. So should I buy another bird if they continue to fight?

Best answer:

Answer by Kris :-)
Probably not because you do not want three birds fighting that would be worse!

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:another, bird, Birds, fight, should, think

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...