Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Birdfeeders Q&A: How can I keep squirrels out of my birdfeeders?

Question by Marianne T: How can I keep squirrels out of my birdfeeders?
I have bought the squirrel proof feeders and the figure them out. I have hung bells on the feeder pole and the squirrels ignore it after a few days, they hang upside down and clean out a feeder in just a few minutes. I would mind if they ate some because I don’t mind feeding them but I don’t want them cleaning out a feeder in just a few minutes! Thanks for any help!

Best answer:

Answer by johnny
buy some roofing flashing ,and attach it to the outside of the feeders ,they cant run up metal flashing
a roll of flashing cost about $ 15 at lowes etc

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Birdfeeders, keep, squirrels

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...