Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bird Houses How much should I ask for my purple martin bird houses at a garage sale?

Question by abbysmom1224: How much should I ask for my purple martin bird houses at a garage sale?
I have two purple martin houses that my father in law built for us. They have never been hung up but have been stored in the shed for about 10 years. They are made of solid wood and hand painted. I am asking $ 25 a piece for them. Is that too much? If so, what is a reasonable price?

Best answer:

Answer by Rachael T
I don’t think it’s too much. We bought my grandpa a metal one for over $ 100. you could put OBO on there and people could offer you then.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:bird, garage, houses, martin, much, Purple, sale, should

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...