Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, May 28, 2012

Bird Feeders How can I keep pigeons out but keep my bird feeders up for the little birds & hummingbirds ?

Question by gma: How can I keep pigeons out but keep my bird feeders up for the little birds & hummingbirds ?
I have bird feeders and love to watch all the birds. I don’t mind pigeons, but they scare the hummingbirds away. The pigeons also seem to be multiplying. I have fed birds for years, this is the first time I’ve had pigeon problems.
Can anyone help?

Best answer:

Answer by anon..
You could put a wire cover over the feeders with gaps big enough for the smaller birds but not pigeons. (Field wire I think is what its called)

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:bird, Birds, Feeders, Hummingbirds, keep, little, pigeons

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...