Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, April 30, 2012

Bird Feeders How do I keep deer out of my bird feeders and flowers using tobacco?

Question by Judie: How do I keep deer out of my bird feeders and flowers using tobacco?
I have a very small front yard. I plant flowers each spring & keep bird feeders up all year. The deer come into my yard & eat my flower buds & any bird seed. They tip up the feeders to let the seed fall out. I have heard that using tobacco can stop them from coming in my yard. How do I do this? Will this harm my flowers or keep birds away from the feeders? Thank you, Judie

Best answer:

Answer by mythili.mandadi
put something like carrots (somat that deer like to eat) outside the are of the birdfeeder and build like a fence that too high for ‘em to jump

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:bird, deer, Feeders, Flowers, keep, tobacco, Using

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...