Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Nice Thorn Birds photos

A few nice thorn birds images I found:

the thorn bird
thorn birds

Image by bs4pa
Eva, Ataru and Taylor promenaded on the seashore. they have walked a lot and have swum a lot. then Eva realized that it’s getting darker with every minute. the family came to the place on the shore where they left their stuff. and suddenly Eva heard strange noise in the evening silence, she turned on the flashlight and saw a little birdie :) what a surprise!

ololo I cannot write stories, even in my native language, so please don’t judge too hard this piece of sh~ I wrote in "Engrish" :D

I am not satisfied with this shoot, really. but i am still waiting for your sweet and nice feedback! :D

a soundtrack to the silent evening

The Thorn Birds
thorn birds

Image by robgiampietro
Type: ITC Serif



Tags:Birds, Nice, photos, Thorn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...