Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Pelican Aerobics

Check out these pictures of birds images:

Pelican Aerobics
pictures of birds

Image by Bill Gracey
Shortly after this picture was taken, as they say on the Olympics coverage, he stuck the landing. Taken this morning in La Jolla on a shoot with the Pacific Photographic Society. This is a fun time of year for photographing brown pelicans as the adult males have on their more colorful breeding plumage.

I enjoy taking pictures of these birds and more of their pictures are in my Pelicans set. www.flickr.com/photos/9422878@N08/sets/72157627164905505/

Several years back I had the poor judgement to create covers for a fake magazine called "Pelican Life" and that exercise in bad taste can be seen in my Pelican Life set (if you want to take a walk on the dark side). This picture could be a candidate for that kind of treatment if I go off of my meds. www.flickr.com/photos/9422878@N08/sets/72157623760809326/



Tags:aerobics, Pelican

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...