Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, June 2, 2014

Bird Suet Cakes Q&A: Do you still have your Christmas tree up?

Question by 1328: Do you still have your Christmas tree up?
It’s Jan. 12 and that tree is still up, decorations and all. We have no decorations on the outside of our house. I was considering doing like we used to do at my high school: the library had a tree up all year, and they would change it for each season. In the winter around Christmas, it would be decorated and have lights on it. In the spring and summer, the tree would be decorated with flowers and bluebonnets. In the fall, the tree would have brightly colored leaves, mostly yellow, brown and orange on it and there also would be some of those leaves on the floor below, to create the illusion of the leaves falling from the tree. I liked it. Of course, no one would do this at home, but I liked the idea when I was in high school. I think I’ll take my tree down this weekend. What are you going to do?

Best answer:

Answer by thatdude03
no. i never had one up. ever.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:bird, Cakes, Christmas, still, Suet, tree

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...