Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, June 20, 2014

Bird Feeder Bird baths & Bird Feeders??

Question by Creative Memories: Bird baths & Bird Feeders??
Hi There!

Spring is here and I have been cleaning up my front yard. I have been thinking of getting a bird bath (s) and some bird feeders to put around my front yard. I have looked around at some stores and found them pricey ($ 25-100.00!!! ) I was wondering if anybody has found them in stores or online cheaper or if they had or know of a way to making them cheaply. ( Please make it easy! Not to handy!) All I want is for the bird feeders and baths to look nice not tacky!!
Any suggestions or ideas would be helpful!
Thanks!
Jennifer
Cottonwood, CA

Best answer:

Answer by ayflau
Jennifer,
get some terracotta pots (3) & glue the together … bottom one facing up, next one facing down, next one facing up … get a plate or a water catcher you’d usually put on the bottom & put on the top … ta da … a bird bath …
= )

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Baths, bird, feeder, Feeders

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...