Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Birds of a Feather?

Some cool birding images:

Birds of a Feather?
birding

Image by Don McCullough
This American Avocet is feeding with a flock of Black Necked Stilts. My experience is that some of the most interesting moments come from straying away from my flock, my birds of a feather.

Bird-watching at Carmel-by-the-sea
birding

Image by Images by John ‘K’
(best viewed large on black)

Just a few of the many birds to be seen at the Carmel River Wetlands State Park at Carmel-by-the-sea in California.

I typically upload in small sets – don’t just look at the latest one in my photostream as you might be missing something you’ll like more…. and your comments are ALWAYS welcome :)

© All rights reserved. John Krzesinski, 2009.



Tags:Birds, Feather

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...