Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, April 7, 2014

Parrots What parrot is right for me?

Question by Gwyn Fleck: What parrot is right for me?
I am looking into getting a parrot and I want one that can talk but not screech and talk my ear off. I want one that is colorful (this doesn’t matter as much) and is easy to take care of for a first parrot! :)

THANKS!! :)

Best answer:

Answer by Amanda Hugnkiss
I would really think about getting a bird, or the type of bird you describe. My Mom in law has a Scarlet Macaw. If they can talk they can screech. Also they live a very long time. Her bird is expected to live to 100. That means that your pet will probably outlive you. I really don’t think there is a parrot that is easy to take care of and can talk but not screech.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Parrot, Parrots, right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...