Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, March 17, 2014

Pics Of Birds Best bird for me? 10 points!?

Question by Fish: Best bird for me? 10 points!?
Alright so i was looking into big birds and i completely ignored the smaller ones. I like parrotlets and lovebirds but what I’m really looking into in a bird is a cuddly, playful, cute bird that will keep me laughing with its antics. Yes i know all birds are different but that’s what I’m looking into. Also the bird cannot be HUGE or be expensive (under 600 for just the bird not supplies) please help! please include availability price temperament and maybe a helpful website! (note: i consider myself an intermediate owner i have a budgie and im ready to tackle more of a challenge)

Best answer:

Answer by Buoy
Why not take in a green cheek conure. They are playful and are in your piece range. They are not late but they’re not small either. They also are one of the quieter conures. Look up videos on YouTube and you’ll see countless videos of them playing around.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:best, bird, Birds, Pics, POINTS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...