Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, March 10, 2014

Bird Suet Cakes How do I attract birds to my yard? My Daughter loves to watch them.?

Question by ✯ Andrea ✯: How do I attract birds to my yard? My Daughter loves to watch them.?
I live in upstate ny and I realize most birds leave during the winter but my 2 year old will stand in at the window for 20 – 30 min at a time watching birds. That is an insane amount of time for a kid that age to do anything at once. Anyway like what kind of bird seed should I use or should I get a bird bath? Any suggestions would be awesome.

Best answer:

Answer by Mr. Sonny
A bird feeder always works.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:attract, bird, Birds, Cakes, Daughter, Loves, Suet, them, watch, yard

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...