Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Bird Of Paradise Planting a Bird of Paradise outside?

Question by Bonduesa: Planting a Bird of Paradise outside?
I have two bird of paridise plants, that are 3 ft tall and I want to plant them outsite somewhere. Should I plant them in full sun or shade? They do better in shade because when I place them in full sun the leaves curl up. What about soil and feeding requirerment? I live in zone 8b

Best answer:

Answer by Samm
If they are doing well in the pots, use the same soil for planting them outside. I would say a shady area.

My Husbands office courtyard has them in a shady area, and they are HUGE.

Good Luck.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:bird, outside, Paradise, Planting

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...