Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Bird Of Paradise Help! Bird of Paradise Despair :(?

Question by felihum: Help! Bird of Paradise Despair :( ?
I live in Florida. My huband bought me a beautiful bird of paradise plant this past mother’s day. This plant was purchased at a flower shop supposedly facing a southern exposure. I placed it in my house in a ceiling to floor window facing north. I’m not a plant novice, so this one has me perplexed. It has started to decline and it seems that everything I’m reading regarding their care is controversial. Should they be watered deeply and allowed to dry out or should they be kept moist? Should they have bright light or full sun? I’ve since moved it outside in some sun, but the leaves are now starting to curl???

Best answer:

Answer by glenn t
http://ca.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geunRphK5GJ4ABkVzrFAx.;_ylu=X3oDMTE5cGZhamxwBGNvbG8DZQRsA1dTMQRwb3MDMQRzZWMDc3IEdnRpZANDQTAyNjZfMjY2/SIG=12det4mpv/EXP=1185928681/**http%3A//www.clemson.edu/charleston/local/bird/brdpards.htm

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:bird, Despair, Help, Paradise

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...