Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Bird Feeders Bird feeder plans???

Question by Cynthia S: Bird feeder plans???
I am looking for the plans to build a specific bird feeder I once saw in a magazine. It looks just like a bench style porch swing. The seat, however, is made of a mesh material and holds the bird seeds. If anyone happens to know what magazine this bird feeder was published in, or happens to know where I might find a picture of it on-line…I would greatly appreciate it. I have searched high and low with little success.

Best answer:

Answer by playemncem
i do not know sorry.

i have lots of bird feeders and it seems to me that that particular bird feeder will attract squirrels rather than birds.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:bird, feeder, Feeders, Plans

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...