Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Bird Feeder Poles anybody have any bird feeder patterns or idea's?

Question by trixie: anybody have any bird feeder patterns or idea’s?
I like to feed the birds. I have some extra lumber and thought I would make one. I have some feeders out. I thought it would be fun to try to make one. even a good site would help-thanks

Best answer:

Answer by brooklynsss
I have one that’s an old log cabin, it’s got the little piled lumber outside the door and everything it’s so cute, and there is windows and a door on either side so I can actually see how much feed is left in there. The birds seem to like it also.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:anybody, bird, feeder, ideas, patterns, Poles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...