Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, February 24, 2014

Thistle Bird Seed How do I attract birds to my bird feeder?

Question by Dana Malik: How do I attract birds to my bird feeder?

Best answer:

Answer by Abel Gordillo
well, i have expirimented with birds, in my back yard of course, so you can get some hard cookies or bread and lay bits of it on top and more inside the bird feeder, raw rice will also work very niceley in attrackting them. and as time passes if the place becomes popular try putting up a birdbath.

Note: when you see one land on the ground or on the birdhouse step away or watch them indoors through a window because they tend to get on high cables and watch the one that gets down and if the one on the ground stays long enough the others will think its safe.

Hope this helps. lol :)

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:attract, bird, Birds, feeder, seed, Thistle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...