Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, February 28, 2014

Pet Birds I want to get a pet bird...?

Question by zydr4t3: I want to get a pet bird…?
I want to get a bird. I never had one before but I was wondering how bad one would make my room smell? I would clean the cage either everyday or every other day. Im not sure what kind of bird i want yet but it would be small or medium sized. I would be keeping it in my bedroom.

Best answer:

Answer by Dawson
Definitely get an African Grey. They’re easy to care for and don’t smell bad. In fact if they ever need something, they’ll tell u cuz they’re the worlds smartest animals. Look up Alex the African Grey on YouTube

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:bird, Birds, want

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...