Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, January 27, 2014

Hummingbirds What is the Purpose of boiling sugar for hummingbird feeders?

Question by Stephanie F: What is the Purpose of boiling sugar for hummingbird feeders?
What is the purpose of why you need to boil sugar with water before you put it in the hummingbird feeders?

I know someone who does it without and they have about 30 during the summer who fight over it. I can’t find any website which states why you should or should not.

Thank you for your kind answers.
My Dad says you have to so it won’t get bacteria and kill the hummingbirds and will get moldy.
Thank you Tami…..You did help me and thanks for your hard work. Mr. Me could learn a thing or two from your website.

Best answer:

Answer by mr.me
to melt the suger faster…DEE TA DEEE gurl com on…the anser is right in front of you. srry dont mean to be an asshole forgiv me…

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:boiling, Feeders, hummingbird, Hummingbirds, Purpose, Sugar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...