Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, December 30, 2013

Parrot For Sale Where is the best place to buy a Bird Cage on line for my 12 Week old African Gray Congo?

Question by Anita W: Where is the best place to buy a Bird Cage on line for my 12 Week old African Gray Congo?
I will get Marvin Sept 1, 2008 And I want some help with the kind of cage to buy. And the best place to buy one at.
I also wanted to know if anyone has ever tried the flight vest they have for sale with the poop pouch on it. I saw them on line at Dr. Foster Smith.
Can anyone help me & Marvin get started out one the right foot?
Thank you!

Best answer:

Answer by Owlwoman
King’s cages and Island cages are both good choices. You might save on shipping by buying from a dealer in your area.

I have used a harness to fly a parrot before but we flew outdoors so no need for a poop pouch. Do read Birds for Dummies and google Nurturing Dominance and read all Sally Blanchard has to say. Personally I trim my Grey’s flight feathers (he flew a block away once) and he is happy to fly around the bird room now. Sally also has a great book called Companion Parrot Handbook – a must have.

Congrats on your new baby…..

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:African, best, bird, cage, Congo, Gray, line', Parrot, place, sale, week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...