Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, December 20, 2013

Love Birds Q&A: How long do love birds eggs take to hatch?

Question by Brooke38: How long do love birds eggs take to hatch?
My love bird kept laying eggs and she or he kept rolling them out of the nest. Now there are six in her box and she has been sitting on them continuously, her mate is bringing food to her. Does this mean that there are going to be babies soon? The eggs they discarded were clear when held up to a light, but I won’t touch these cause she is sitting on them and not trying to get rid of them. I know mother nature will takes its course but is there anything I need to do, or do I just have to leave them alone and let their instincts direct them?

Best answer:

Answer by Spankass
5 mths

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Birds, eggs, hatch, long, Love, take

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...